- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
Strive for PROGRESS not perfection.
Don’t think you can’t be proud of yourself if you’re not where you want to be just yet. Every single day is a step closer. Stay focused on your goals and keep moving forward. Anchor yourself in greatness, so every day you give nothing less than your best. And you will succeed in what you choose to do.